1. Click button [New] to create a new token distribution schedule.
2. Fill in the column of Project Name, Pool Address, and Token Address, then click button [Create].
3. Click [Download template] to download the working sheet, putting all required data in the file and make it saved.
4. Click [Upload] to upload the template to proceed token distribution operation.
5. If there’s some data shown failed, please delete the failed one or correct the failed column, even more you could reorganize the excel file and upload it with corrected data one more time.
6. Refer to the below snapshot, it means that the data is uploading and checking, please wait a second and it will be moved on to the next step.
7. After uploading, you will see there are piles of data along with their status [Checked], please check whether all uploaded data correct or not.
8. You can edit partial data if there is still some slight error.
9. If all data has been checked with no problem, please drag to the bottom to click [Transfer].
10. After clicking [Transfer], please note if there’s a popping number or screen on MetaMask, once comes the ALERT informing insufficient funds, it’s necessary to fulfill more tokens so that you could proceed the token distribution smoothly.
11. While token distribution, it is a must to double confirm the receiver address in our platform should be the same with the one in MetaMask, the example is as below for reference.
12. There’s the situation, you are distracted with something else and token distribution has to be interrupted, at the moment this transaction is hold on the half way, the pending one has to be done again as you are back to distribute tokens later.
13. To continue the pending transaction, please refresh the distribution webpage, be sure to cancel all pending transaction from the [Warning] reminder and you can do the unfinished token distribution.
The following step is to click [Yes] to finish the pending transaction, meanwhile, checking the popping number on MetaMask.
14. While token distribution, you will see the transaction shown on MetaMask, click the one with lighter grey color and [CONFIRM] the transaction, that is the one you are going to do. All transactions will be done in this way, all the same.
15. You will see the message bar while the all transactions have been accomplished.
16. Refresh the distribution page, and you will see all transactions showing as [Success].